Vacancies at Golden Six Hotel & Restaurant, 10th January, 2020
Golden Six Hotel & Restaurant is one of the most preferred hotel in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole and this is all about HOSPITALITY! It is located in Lekki Scheme 1 in the heart of Lagos State, the most economically important state of the country, major financial centre and would be the fifth largest economy in Africa. We offer our corporate clients and walk in guests a perfect blend of relaxation, activities, and African tradition delicately infused to meet the highest international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Cleaner
Duties and Responsibilities
- He must be an experienced Male cleaner
- He must reside on the Lekki phase I or II, Lagos.
- He will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
Job Title: Hotel Store Keeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Oversee, coordinate and organise the housekeeping department to ensure an exceptional service in room cleaning preparation.
- Enforce company brand standard of quality and cleanliness and ensure an efficient use of all cleaning equipment and material.
- Oversee and coordinate the organisation of the linen and welcome stock management, respecting safety and security within the allocated budget
- Manage the ordering and use of room amenities
- Be available at times of high attendance
- Positive attitude to work / sense for detail
- Working in a team / good personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- He must be an experienced Male stock keeper
- He must reside on the Lekki phase I or II, lagos.
- He must be around 25-35 years old.
Deadline: 1st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.