Vacancy for Call Centre Supervisor at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Receive calls from members or employer groups and providers and prospective clients
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- BSc / BA in Management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Leadership and Guidance
- Decision Making skills
- Optimum Utilisation of Resources
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Delegation skills
Deadline: 8th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online