Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- Liaise with the Manager on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in the planning of future tasks.
- Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
- Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE
- Actively promote Health and Safety, and report any breach directly to the Manager
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities, and report shortcomings/faults to the Manager.
- Applicant must possess minimum of OND in a relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a cleaning/housekeeping supervisor is desirable.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Applicant must be willing to work in Agbara, Ogun state.
- Able to supervise staff
- Use own initiative and be proactive.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.