A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of a result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individual to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Qualifications / Experience and Key Requirements
- B.Sc in Business Administration, or any Social Sciences or related field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Excellent time management, organization, prioritizing and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Report to the Head HR/Admin
- To politely receive and attend to guest and ensure that they are comfortable and well attended to in good time.
- To professionally and politely attend to all incoming and outgoing calls from the office.
- To curtail loitering of visitors and guests within the office.
- To properly record all outgoing mails before releasing to the courier service or any other authorized party.
- To properly scrutinize and record all incoming mails before sending them to the appropriate offices.
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.