Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Technical Education – Elev8 Nigeria
- The Head, Education will be responsible for administering, organizing of the training programs elev8.
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors)
- Calculate and report on technical costs
- Ensure new hires undertake unbearding, security and safety practices
- Technical skills across technologies such as CompTIA, Cisco, ISACA, Microsoft, PMP, etc.
- Designs the Technical programmers, contents and curriculums for the websites
- Must have a wide portfolio of facilitators and be a Professional member of at least one technology (Microsoft, EC Council, ISACA, ITIL, ICS2)
- Must be able to deliver trainings on at least 3 technologies
- Must understand the new training methodologies
- In charge of coordination’s of Instructors, Installation of software’s and allocation of classrooms
- In charge of building maintenance and repair coordination
- In charge of the setting up and coordination of the testing center
- Coordination with suppliers for the day-to-day operation
- Prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our customers.
- Interview Facilitators and professors for elev8 Academy
- Design training curriculum
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
- Manage Instructors and employees’ subscriptions to conferences and e-learning courses
- Order instructional material (e.g. ebooks and manuals and exam vouchers)
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers and customers
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Measure outcomes from trainings
- Cybersecurity Skills is an added advantage
- Coordination of preparation of manuals for the courses or programs
- Ensures the safety of the Computers and facility.
- Coordinates the ordering and placement of training Manuals and labs
- In charge of the technical support to staff and customers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in management
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online