Vacancy for Sales Representatives / Executives at VPS Technologies Limited
VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative / Executive
- We are looking for an individual with proven understanding of Sales/Reps/Marketing and can sell or market the company’s products, and with a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Submission of daily marketing reports to the head of department and preparation of Month end reports for MPR sessions
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programs that promotes company’s visibility and client base expansion.
- Conduct competitive research and analyses benchmarking data to provide innovative insight and recommendations
- Provide Selling possibilities and also evaluate customer needs whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop and meet relevant sales targets.
- Assist in developing overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition, penetration and product plans
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Assist with the development of company’s sales Plans
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services.
- First Degree / OND / HND from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales/Reps or marketing experience in the financial service or ICT industry
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience and the ability to cope with sales rejection
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
- Strong customer focus;
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Reps / Executives [VPSTECH-CS020]” as the subject of the mail.
Note: For More Information: Call +234 908 708 8873.