Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: 10 Ton Truck Driver
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure that all mechanical faults are report to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and accurate vehicle paper documentation including a log for official trips, to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties as may be assigned your supervisor or the management.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload organizationТs products.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of merchandise.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
Deadline: 21st February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.