Julius Berger Nigeria Plc – AFP Furniture Production (AFP) with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design. Nationwide projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are implemented.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design Programme 2020
- We are offering for the summer semester 2020 Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design at our organisation in Nigeria.
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester)
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
- Good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- Period of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online