Ojatee Consulting – Our client, an award winning experiential marketing communications agency (passionate about brands and helping brands succeed through creative story telling and masterful customer engagement) offering services in events marketing & management, brand activation, content solution, trade & consumer promotions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Director / Team Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract type: Permanent
- We are looking to recruit experienced client servicing Account Directors/Team Leads due to on-going business expansion.
- Successful candidates must not be more than 33 years of age and should have a proven record of successful marketing leadership in FMCG.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills, with an ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts to a layman.
- Experience in crafting strategy and tactics.
- Be responsible for overall growth and development of key accounts.
- Be sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client-agency relationship.
- Keep management informed of the status of his group’s accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Ensure timely development and execution of marketing plans, campaigns, and projects to assure growth goals are achieved.
- Provide account team leadership, and convey specific requirements for multi-functional support to the appropriate functional regional management on a timely basis.
- Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
Benefits / Remuneration
- Work flexibility
- 13th Month
- Attractive remuneration.
Deadline: 11th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading.