Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Manager (ARM)
Industry: FMCG / Manufacturing
Qualification & Experience Required
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable transactions and activities
- ICAN qualified professional with minimum of 7 years of work experience preferably with experience in credit/collection. Three(3) of the years must have been in a supervisory/management position.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
- Must be experienced in and able to demonstrate proficiency with computerized accounts receivable software applications, preferably any ERP soft problem-solving skills
- Well-developed analytic problem-solving skills
- Highly developed community action and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject.
Application Deadline 4th March, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.