Rinaebo Integrated Services – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Officer
- Our client is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join their team and support the day-to-day activities of the Organisation.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 1st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a short bio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.