Administrative Assistant Job at Partnership for Justice (PJ)
Partnership for Justice (PJ) is a non profit organisation of professionals who share a commitment to equality, justice and globalisation of human rights standards. PJ works at all levels to impact public policy and social change and provide innovative range of services to achieve equality and justice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
PJ in collaboration with the UN Women under the Spotlight Initiative is establishing a One Stop Centre for survivors of Sexual and Gender Based Violence and other forms of violations in Sokoto State. The One Stop Centre will provide free timely medical and counseling support services to survivors.
- General / Administrative
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a administrative capacity preferably in a non governmental organization.
- Knowledge of office administration and book keeping procedures
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Intent, CV (Not more than 3 pages), Copies of Credentials (word Documents) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.