Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Coordinate all maintenance issues and schedules
- Liaise with external contractors (LAWMA, PHCN, Water Corporation, etc.) in the provision of utility services and prompt payment of services provided’
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Include maintaining and planning official cars repair activities
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the building, both inside and outside.
- He will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are in good conditions, up to code, and fully operational.
- Admin Officer will also be responsible for managing contractors and working with third party vendors.
- Prepare and submit weekly maintenance reports
- HND / OND in Administration or any related course
- Proven work experience as an administrative Officer, administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Deadline: 11th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.