Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anaesthetic Technician
- The Anaesthetic Technician reporting to the Consultant Anaesthetist is responsible for preparing, calibrating, and cleaning anaesthesia equipment.
- The technician will perform aseptic techniques according to established standards of care and infection control. They are in charge of making sure all equipment is safe to use on patients and free of any unhealthy bacteria.
- The Anesthetic Technician supports other members of the anesthesia care team.
- They may be called upon to transport a patient to the operating room.
- Their primary responsibilities will be in setting-up and preparing equipment and medications per the direction of the Anesthesiologist.
- Anaesthetic Technician Diploma
- Certification – Anaesthetic Technician Certificate
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the anaesthesia work stations on a daily basis.
- Maintains, inspects, and replaces as necessary a safe and secure sharps disposal system.
- Maintains supply stock in workrooms and all anaesthesia work stations in rotational status.
- Stocks operating room with all necessary Anaesthesia equipment and supplies.
- Cleans all Anaesthesia equipment in the operating room and POCA after each procedure.
- Cleans anaesthesia machines and assures related equipment is readily available for Anaesthesiology personnel.
- Fills medication for use by patients
- Returns unused medication to appropriate storage
- Assist with the transportation of patients.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.