Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Electrical Services Manager – Technical
Location: Apapa, Lagos
The Person Must
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be physically fit.
- Possess Strong Analytical skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Plan and schedule maintenance of electrical systems, develop machine inspection Programme and study inspection reports in order to schedule required preventive maintenance activities.
- Raise job orders for external services, material requisition through the order processing system and Vet the electrical materials supplied to stores to ensure they meet specified requirements.
- Design and modify electrical systems to meet specified requirements in accordance with IET regulations and carry out required testing of electrical systems prior to commissioning.
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed reports of departmental activities and manage new electrical projects.
- Train, supervise and conduct appraisal of subordinates.
- B.Eng. / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years cognate experience
- Professional Membership in NSE, COREN is minimally required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online