Awareness Seminar Volunteer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions – (11 Vacancies)
Rose Adima & Associates – We are uniquely positioned to provide exceptional, specialized legal and business advisory services to achieve innovative solutions to the most complex of legal problems for our prestigious, ever-growing clientele.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Awareness Seminar Volunteer
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta-Ogun, Ibadan-Oyo, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Port-Harcourt-Rivers, Aba-Abia, Enugu, Delta, Calabar-Cross River
- Work with Government partners to host awareness seminars on SMEs and corporate entities listing due diligence platform.
- Provide explanation of a due diligence questionnaire and how they should be completed with the attachments and report all activities to the Team Lead.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in speaking and event coordination
- Masters degree in relevant disciple will be an advantage
- Female volunteers will be preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for enterprises and company registration process will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.