Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Blogger
We are looking for a talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a self-driven, skilled, tech-savvy writer with excellent analytical skills who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or any related field.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Writing experience
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Deadline: 7th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.