Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Ref Id: BA0218
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Department: Information Technology
- We are currently seeking for a qualified Business Analyst to join our Business Process Engineering team.
- The successful candidate must possess a good understanding of process improvements and industry requirements. He or she must also be able to act as a team leader and sometimes as project manager for assigned projects.
- The successful candidate must be able identify, research and analyze process problems with new banking products, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholder.
- The successful candidate will be expected to serves as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to facilitate process improvements, process development and process engineering.
- The individual will also be responsible for monitoring business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing bank initiatives.
- Design, develop and manage the Bank’s business processes and procedures
- Identify quick wins and come up with innovations that will improve the Bank’s business processes
- Facilitate review sessions with stakeholder units
- Design new processes based on defined metrics taking into consideration the peculiarity of relevant team’s operations
- Document policies, procedures, standards, and processes in line with the financial industry and best practices
- Collaborate with IT for the automation of relevant processes to ensure more efficient service delivery
- Develop Business / Functional requirements for development of new applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor’s experience in the position offered or as a Business Analyst, or closely related occupation, in financial services / banking industry.
Experience must include:
- Utilizing Project Management tools to manage project requirements and to ensure application testing and execution adhere to quality standards;
- Converting business requirements to technical specifications;
- Utilizing Project Management Methodology to work on project deliverables and to ensure deliverables meet standards and processes;
- Process improvement and optimization skills and best practices to define and develop project workflows involving customer care teams / tasks and enhancing business processes, and streamlining data integration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online