AETOS Limited is an Engineering Contracting Company with vested interest in the Supply & Installation of Lifts/Elevators, Escalators, Mechanical Tools & Equipment Supplies, Hydraulics and Instruments, etc. Excellent Service delivery is our watchword
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Engineer (Oil & Gas Upstream)
- The candidate will be responsible for initiating and driving sales and business development activities, vendor registration with IOCs, LOCs, EPCICs and OEMs; also OEMs and Supplier’s engagements.
- Responsibilities also includes customer relationship management, generating income, working with and exceeding targets, providing support in invoicing process, etc
Required Skills / Qualification
- B.Sc. in the following Disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology, etc.
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in the Upstream business development is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ensuring customers satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationship with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s(original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs
Deadline: 20th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.