Cambielli Nigeria Limited – Our company, is an Italian company, the sole distributor of WAVIN (PVC, PPR & Plumbing Tools) and MARAZZI (Range of Tiles) in Nigeria. Our clients are the the major Civil Engineering Companies in Nigeria.
As part of efforts to strengthen our operations and enhance our customer base and capacity to achieve the strategic goals for WAVIN and MARAZZI, we seek to recruit, focused, results- oriented and suitable qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive role covers Marketing, sales as well as clients relationship building and management.
- Inherent in this will be to build and manage relationship as well as sell the products of the company to prospective private and institutional clients.
Qualifications, experience and attributes
- A minimum six (6) years professional working experience in similar role in such related fields as sales, marketing, Business Development and other clients-facing roles in the civil construction industry.
- High achiever with a proven track record of ability to grow client base.
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial spirit. Demonstrate ability to create / identify sales / relationship opportunities and close business deals.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy drive and results -orientation
- Maturity and tact including the ability to relate with different levels of authority, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationship with private and institutional clients, as well as initiate and follow up on new business opportunities.
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents require for clients engagement.
- Drive engagement and close sales with private and institutional prospects/clients.
- Monitor Industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input s for expanding sales.
- Qualified candidates shall be highly remunerated.
Deadline: 16th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Waving or Marazi” as subject of your mail.