Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports and Communication:
- Word process all documents and reports;
- Proofread documents prepared by staff and consultants for spelling and grammar;
- Format, design and prepare documents for printing and copying, upon final approval of the Team Leader and/or Head of Operations and Finance;
- Keep all reports filed systematically in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Assist the the Communications and Learning Specialist by providing logistic support to media releases, briefings, communications activities and other Project promotion events;
- Assist Team Leader, managers and other Program team members with correspondence, mail registration and filing;
Coordination and Logistics:
- Ensure all project administrative activities are coordinated effectively;
- Coordinate workshop/training events as required, including hotel liaison, participant confirmation, invitations, travel arrangements, supplies and materials, equipment hire and providing point of contact support for participants at events;
- Coordinate and provide logistical support for Project activities, including travel arrangements, visas, and many more.
- Provide administrative support to team members
- Review supplier contracts and contracts for terms and conditions.
Scheduling and Meetings:
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, including informing team members, booking meeting rooms and keeping management/staff calendars updated;
- Track staff travel and leave plans and records to ensure all staff members are kept informed of team location and availability;
- Schedule and coordinate vehicles and drivers, including driver booking schedules;
- Support the Head of Operations and Finance with time sheets.
- Answer and forward calls in an efficient and professional manner and check general voicemail;
- Receive visitors in a professional manner;
- Program the phone system and voice mail as required and provide training to users;
- Maintain office supplies inventory, including toner for office equipment (printers, fax, photocopiers) as well as kitchen supplies;
- Record and prepare minutes from staff meetings.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Khmer (written and spoken) and full working proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Advanced Microsoft Word Skills, with a particular focus on formatting functions (e.g.,section breaks, table of contents, inserting PDF’s, etc.);
- Advanced filing skills (both electronic file management and hardcopy filing protocols);
- Quality (accurate, precise, thorough, complete, attention to detail);
- Timeliness (meet deadlines, generally handle duties in an efficient and timely manner);
- Helpfulness / positive attitude / diplomacy;
- Organization (tidy and efficient workspace and electronic files);
- Multi-tasking (prioritizing and juggling various tasks effectively);
- Attendance / punctuality.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.