Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Oniru, Lagos
- We are looking to recruit Business Development Manager with vast experience in Real Estate, who can drive the business towards achieving the bottom line.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to the organization’s target
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
Key Skills Required:
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.