Business Development Manager Job at TAG Chambers
TAG Chambers is a due diligence, corporate, commercial and family law firm in Ikeja Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Train personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Manage social media marketing platforms
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increase the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Find and develop new markets and improve sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- 2 to 3 years Experience in business developing, marketing or related field.
- Be familiar with online marketing.
- Be familiar with digital marketing skills.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
N80,000 – N100, 000 per month.
Deadline: 5th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.