Sustainable Growth Africa Development Initiative (SUGRADI) is a non-profit organization based in Abuja, Nigeria. We seek to integrate sustainable Development by initiating and executing projects that will enhance quality lifestyle in Africa environmentally, economically and socially in affordable, accessible and replicable ways.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Katampe Extension, Abuja
- Your role will include support with the delivery of a portfolio of projects
- You will need significant experience of working with the NGO, fundraising, community development , event and project management.
What you’ll be doing
- Proposal development and Writing
- Proactively sourcing new business.
- Gathering and chasing new leads via Social Media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Understanding customer needs face to face to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time.
- Attending and organising Sales meetings and conferences.
Deadline: 7th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.