Opacus Technologies Limited is a technology company that builds ICT powered products and business lines to solve challenges faced by the poor and vulnerable that have differed popular alternatives. Opacus Technologies provides its services by building platforms with active user engagements that maximizes business visibility for these users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Operations Executive
- At least 2 years experience as a Business Development Executive in the PharmTech Sector.
- At least a first degree in any related field.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
Skills and Attributes:
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Business intelligence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
The Business Development / Operations Executive is responsible for the following:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Overseeing the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Creating and improving proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with the COO to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Manage all operational aspects of the Business Development team including program management and definition of processes
- Develop systems and templates to manage the Business Development business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online