Business Manager (Abuja) Job at Tempkers Limited
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- 3 years’ experience in partnerships, product management, or product marketing in a startup environment
- Experience working in the Nigerian startup or creative ecosystem
- Ability to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in a fast-moving work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside the company
- Deep knowledge of online business models, creativity and branding
- Proven track record doing deals, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations
- High level of personal coordination and self-organization.
- Social media skills.
- Responsible for driving our business goals and maintaining excellent service delivery by coordinating internal processes.
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key business partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic goals
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals/relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet our strategic goals
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.