Call Centre Agent Internship at Wellness Healthcare Group
Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent (Internship)
Location: Island, Lagos
- To provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods.
- OND in Mass-communication, Science Laboratory and Technology, Medical Science Laboratory looking at having their One Internship
- Oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer most especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Interpersonal relations
- Ability to interpret simple medical terms
- Previous work experience as a Call Centre staff a plus.
- Answer phone calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to all enrollees, hospitals, third party service providers and staff members
- Provide a pleasant and excellent customer experience through superior customer service methods, deployment of intelligence, problem solving skills and real- time issues resolution.
- Interact with the provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving membership authentication.
- Explain plan benefits, eligibility status, and enrollment processes and status of authorization.
- Provide input into the process improvement of the HMO.
- Process complaints, following established operational guidelines.
- Identify and escalating priority issues.
- Maintain knowledge of National clinical guidelines, and treatment protocols regulations and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Perform all other functions as assigned by Management from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Selected candidates will be trained on Customer Services and its ethics.