Partnership for Justice (PJ) is a non profit organisation of professionals who share a commitment to equality, justice and globalisation of human rights standards. PJ works at all levels to impact public policy and social change and provide innovative range of services to achieve equality and justice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Manager
PJ in collaboration with the UN Women under the Spotlight Initiative is establishing a One Stop Centre for survivors of Sexual and Gender Based Violence and other forms of violations in Sokoto State. The One Stop Centre will provide free timely medical and counseling support services to survivors.
- University Degree, preferably in Health, Social Work, Social Services, Community Development, or related fields.
- At least 4 years experience in managing an office or service delivery agency. This includes experience in managing the financial, logistical and administrative aspects.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a multi-disciplinary staff team, inclusive of both technical and administrative personnel. Ability to maintain a positive team atmosphere and supportive environment for staff to provide quality services to clients in frequently stressful situations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of gender-based violence, and the principles of providing quality service delivery for GBV survivors.
- Provide overall line management of the Center staff. This includes: performance management and reviews; identifying capacity building needs (and helping to address where possible); ensuring staff have sufficient resources and information; ensuring regular communication and information sharing; promoting a positive, team-building, and professional working atmosphere.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Intent, CV (Not more than 3 pages), Copies of Credentials (word Documents) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.