Vivo is a telecommunication Company with residence in Nigeria and over twenty-three(23) countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Channels Manager
- Any new model launch stock will be allocated for to each trade by the market size, if the stock is limited or plan for a sell in push by making sell in policy for MD and fix target according to requirement from market + pre-booking.
- Share the indication of WOD productivity to sales team by share the focus model report which contains the product wise WOD share like model wise WOD share and compare with the sales share in prorate basics.
- Ensuring the distributors are supporting the shops where we have dedicated TLs by visiting the market and review the distributor plan
- Monitor abnormal sales and investigate the real time reason for the growth to avoid infiltration and other unethical trade practice.
- Sourcing and appointing distributors and checking their infrastructure and manpower are sufficient as per the company policy.
- Allocation on demo phone as per the primary and WOD target and drive a policy, monitor the branch office are taking more than the allocated demo count through finance team.
- Checking the modern trade ageing stock and push the sales team to liquidate and plan for primary, check the performance of target vs achievement of special model scheme or overall scheme and denote their balance to achievement and daily minimum PO plan on prorate basic.
- Monitor distributor performance if any distributor is violating the terms of the company policy then take action against it which may let to termination with a prior notice
- Check and confirm the full and final settlement of distributors who all withdraw or not renewed the agreement or terminated by collecting all our company properties and realize the statement of accounts and release the payout.
Requirement / Skills
- Qualification: HND / BA / BSc
- Channel Management
- Distribution Operation Skill
- Market knowledge
- Team building
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Perform ROI.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month (Full-time Negotiable).
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.