DreamCity Properties remains at vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, whom have overtime become part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Site Engineer
- Properly interpret drawings, codes, specifications and construction standards.
- Monitor all construction related activities on the project.
- Review Method Statements.
- Handle Construction Manpower and equipment.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Compile and submit daily reports.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a large Construction Company.
- Preference will be given to the candidates holding additional qualifications in Construction.
- Must be capable of interpreting the intent of various construction practice and standards to achieve high level of execution at site.
- Attention to detail.
- Capability of recommending and approving repairs.
- Ability to perform visual inspection of completed work(s).
- Must be proficient with standard computer software (such as MS Word and Excel).
- Ability to write construction progress reports attaching relevant photographs.
- Maintaining an organised system of files.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies Required:
- Good Working Knowledge of various standards and codes of practice like – BSI, ASTM, EN, etc.
- Should Possess high level of communication proficiency.
- Demonstrate good technical capacity.
- Demonstrate Ethical Conduct.
- Must demonstrate Leadership and Capacity to Collaborate.
- Must have ability of problem Solving /Analysis.
- Directs Workers engaged in Construction to get quality and reliable output.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.