Clinic Coordinator Job at the Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinic Coordinator
Reports to: Clinic / Practice Manager
- To facilitate the delivery of services to patients referred to the Centre. Coordinates clinical staff, assures quality patient care and supervises patient treatment
- Will design, implement, manage and evaluate specialized programs ensuring that methods of practice mirror current accepted approaches for treatment
- Shall work to ensure Clinic practice achieves the organization’s mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
Core Working Relationships:
- Clinic Director
- Receptionist / Admin Executive
- Referral hospitals and physicians
- Clinic Manager
- Admin / Accounts Officer
- Marketing / Innovation Executive
- Security Personnel.
- Service Delivery to clients and patients referred to the Centre.
- Organize the schedule of daily operations of health programs and services for existing patients and targeted service needs population.
Delivery of Clinical Consultation:
- Ensure continuous and high visibility of marketing products within the clinic
- Assists in the design of new staff orientation program
- Design, implement, manage and evaluate specialized programs ensuring that best practice approaches for treatment are used
- Establish and maintain a list of locum Physiotherapists to call in the event of an emergency. Confirm staff availability / attendance to handle all emergencies resulting from sudden staff absence.
- Ensure appointments are run efficiently. Ensure patient files are updated and stored in an easily retrievable manner.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment at all times
- Ensure that all electrical, physical and material hazards are eliminated from the work environment
- Ensure that all equipment work at optimum efficiency.
- Identify and engage equipment maintenance company
- Supervise and ensure adherence to the marketing strategy of the practice
- Offering and designing training and development calendar for professional and administrative staff.
- Reviewing individual therapies delivered to patients at weekly clinical meetings.
- Assist the Clinic Director with strategic planning and development, budget planning and clinical personnel management.
- Coordinate staff, assures quality patient care and supervises patient treatment.
- Training of staff in data protection
- To ensure regular meetings are held with clinical staff
- Assist in maintaining high-level visibility for the organization
- Ensure symbiotic & friendly relationship with cooperate, neighbors.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: 13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.