Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Support Senior / Principal Contract Engineers to develop, implement and maintain category strategies and their performance management pre and post award, to ensure benefits accruing to Company during sourcing and delivery are maximized for allocated categories.
- Prepare, review and issue inquiries /requests for quotation documents and subsequently analyse bids and lead clarifications and negotiations in collaboration with Tender Evaluation Team (TET) in line with category strategies and assist Contract Owners/Holders to prepare, present and defend transaction submissions to Company Tender Committees to obtain approvals for commitment processing.
- Develop and issue contract documents post award incorporating general and specific terms and conditions as applicable.
- Attend contract meetings (with Contractors and Contract owners/holders), produce minutes of proceedings and follow up necessary actions to ensure completion of contract process in line with Company Contracting procedures, and assist in the administration of Minor Tender Committees.
- Advise on and assist in evaluating contract variations, cost forecast, claims, non-conformance’s disputes/conflicts, and facilitate contract close out.
- Develop together with business area, works and services demand forecast, planning and budgeting to support planned activities and prepare 5 year contract plans within allocated business area or work and service category
- Guide Contract Owners / Holders to articulate contract scope, specification, select contracting strategies, and prepare Counter Estimates within allocated customer portfolio based on risk assessment, cost drivers, market analysis, and value optimization (including Nigerian Content) and applying lessons learnt from previous contract.
- Set up and maintain contract data in contract management systems tools, analyse data and prepare reports to support category management as required.
- University degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Law, Economics or Business Management
- Membership of The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) UK or Nigeria, or Institute of Supply Management (ISM) US is an advantage.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience with at least 3 years in a contracting and procurement role preferably in an Oil & Gas or heavy industry involving maintenance, shutdowns, projects and facilities management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.