A leading organization in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager
- Oversee the operations of each logistics coordinator within a contract and ensure customer order fulfillment in accordance with the company’s health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Following up on special orders, problems, questions and issues that require immediate attention and answers.
- Monitor availability of trucks to be utilized for operations.
- Provide key indices on operational (direct and indirect) cost and service delivery capabilities to properly position for future planning.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a logistics company with the last three years in a management role.
Deadline: 17th February, 2020.