Stedarol Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Prepare monthly journal entries manually or by initiating electronic creation through our software program
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
- Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors.
- Review JEs carefully for anomalies and other inconsistencies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Classify costs accurately
- Candidates should possess B.Sc/HND.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.