Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial/ distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Creative Designer
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing or relevant certification in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a related role.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Work with the marketing team to develop creative contents for promoting company’s brand.
- Plan and illustrate concept by studying information and materials; designing drafts getting for final concepts.
- Develop concepts, graphics (including animations) and layouts for products, illustrations, banners etc. Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief and within specified timeline.
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Incorporate changes/concepts recommended by the stakeholders into the final design and obtaining required approval/sign off.
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects where necessary.
- Create rough and final cuts by ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Create animation graphic videos
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industryТs best practices to maximize efficiency
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required.
Deadline: 13th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.