Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CSR Driver
Location: Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract (4 weeks)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience, preferably 5 years, at an onshore / offshore worksite
- Have attended formal risk assessment training
- Have completed a OGP member permit to work course
- Have competence and training where necessary, relevant OGP member and industry HSE processes/practices.
- Applicants must be up to 25 years of age.
- OGP member policies, practices and procedures
- Relevant and appropriate discipline legislation and industry guidance
- Contract between OGP member and diving contractor
- Sms interface document (OGP member/contractor)
- Mechanical and physiological aspects of diving
The Worksite Representative must ensure that:
- Formal risk assessments have been conducted for each stage of the work, and the risk-reducing measures identified in hazards and procedures are implemented before work tasks commence
- Management of change procedures are implemented
- Necessary assurance activities are completed
- Relevant certification has been audited and checked by an Independent Competent Person
- By regular monitoring of work activities, safe diving, working practices including suitable rest
- Periods are adhered to by the contractor in accordance with legislation, industry guidance and contractors approved diving and other procedures
- Safety meetings are held on a regular basis over the duration of the programme, with a copy of the minutes passed to the OGP member
- Regular worksite meetings are held with the contractor to address progress, planning and engineering issues.
- Ensure works are performed in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensure regular communication is maintained with key personnel at worksite, installation, terminal port, harbour, river, canal boards or authorities etc
- Adequate records and logs of events are maintained
- Reporting of job progress and operational issues is made to the relevant personnel onshore and offshore
- Facilitate issue and acceptance of Permit to Work System
Deadline: 4th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The job is a contract work that will last 4 weeks.