Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Curator
We are looking for knowledgeable, attentive Curator to help us expand and display our collection. The Curator will negotiation purchases and loans to expand our collection, collect and record information about artifacts and pieces, and work with colleagues and other staff members to create attractive displays.
- Experience, or a specialty in specific fields may be beneficial.
- Experience with museum databases and other applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of collection and fundraising.
- Strong negotiation, resource management, and people skills.
- Eye for detail and strong design instincts.
- Exceptional research and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with other team members to achieve objectives.
- Raising funds and obtaining grants to expand collection, update facilities, or support research efforts.
- Updating websites to explain new attractions.
- Hire, train, motivate and manage staff members.
- Handling businesses tasks, such as budgets, marketing, and representing the business at public events.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.