Customer Service Representative Job at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Attend to and resolve customer queries promptly and courteously at all times
- Adhere to assigned shift slots, ensuring availability throughout the shift period
- Take action on feedback received, and ensure continuous improvement on performance
- Attend team meetings and trainings as required
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Call Centre
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Call Centre.
- Route customer issues to the relevant units using defined escalation channels
- Document / capture all customer interactions using approved software and escalate unresolved issues to the Manager, Call Centre as required
- Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives within Finchglow Group
Deadline: 27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.