Sybil and James Communications is a strategic brand building cooperate and contemporary communications agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
- The Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
- The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing digital marketing communications and social media on behalf of high profile clients, use initiative in order to achieve exceptional results, have impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, be creative, have organization skills and an established understanding of Communications, PR, branding are essential.
- We are actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist to join its team in the agency’s Ikeja Location, who will leverage their organisational, visual flair skills to protect, enhance and evolve how we bring clients brands to life across all touch points.
- Working with high-profile cooperate and commercial clients the Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist will implement clients communications strategies to align with their overarching business goals and strategically develop and implement their global Marketing and Communication plans across all communications channels.
- Generate media placement in appropriate online and offline titles.
- Ensuring proper media tracking, automation, optimization and reporting
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with influencers.
- Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them
- Analyse coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added
- value from all communications activity.
- Conduct research on brands, products and industry to support the
- Explore opportunities for sponsorships and collaborations.
- Manage influencer marketing- Maintain strong relationships
- Developing, sharing and delivering a content strategy and calendar across social, direct mail, and blog.
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to content.
- Developing and owning clients brand voice.
- Develop seasonal strategies that acquire new followers, engage current customers, generate site traffic, increase conversion and complement overall marketing efforts and objectives.
- Analyse and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media performance and analyse in relation to key competitors and KPIs.
- Serve as the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies and tactics.
- Develop an effective Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy for all launches, events, website, social media platforms and internal communication
- Build strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels.
- Day to day client social media handles and managing client updates
- development of client plans and new business proposals.
- Creating assets for online and offline execution including but not limited to online interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all shoots (campaign, content) including mood-boarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
- Ability to be available to engage in social media activation in real time with an ‘always on’ attitude.
- Work closely with the Creative team to define key messages and marketing materials
- Manage client’s online and social media presence.
- Create and maintain a structured Communications and Digital Marketing calendar and budget.
- Liaising with Account Manager on daily sample activity.
- Providing support as requested and required.
- Support your line managers with campaigns for diverse clients from
- conception to completion.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to online and offline to enhance
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding and experience with budgets, developing and activating a global communication strategy.
- Strongly creative yet analytical with critical thinking skills and proven expertise in problem solving and making small budgets go far
- Knowledge and interest in content creators and influencers globally
- Experience working with a Creative Director
- Positive and professional attitude with great negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic mind with proven problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed person and open to travel.
- Previous experienced within a similar role in an agency or internal cooperate comms
- Creative flair, eye for design, typography and layout
- A meticulous approach to project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A ruthless ability to priorities
- A down-to-earth, hands-on team player
- 2+ years of experience in social media and strategy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.