Executive Assistant Job at DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide a high-level of administrative support to the chief Executive in a pro-active and effective manner.
- Manage an efficient diary system which requires a need to understand and take account of complex and competing demands/priorities/engagements.
- Work flexibly to support the Chief Executive according to workload.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the Chief Executive.
- Manage and follow up of task list as assigned by the Chief Executive.
- Taking and acting upon telephone messages.
- Receive visitors/clients on behalf of the chief Executive.
- Handling of all the Chief Executive’s messages in her absence and notifying her of same.
- General secretarial duties for the Chief Executive.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com stating “Executive Assistant ” as Subject of mail.