Avant Halogen – Our client, a Telecommunication company in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Office Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in dishing food and preparing beverages for Board meetings and other Executive meetings.
- Assist in serving food and beverages to high level executives.
- Cleans and sanitizes cups, cutlers and other utensils used in the Executive office.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized at all times.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, Stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the appropriate authority.
- Always maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Takes inventories of silverware and office stock list.
- Reports shortages and requisitions replacement to appropriate authority.
- Other duties as assigned
- Be Mature- 25-40 years old
- Experience in supporting C- level executives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Responsible, proper grooming and honest
- Have strong family ties.
Deadline: 6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail.