External Party Resource Personnel (EPR) Job in an FMCG Company
C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the FMCG sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Party Resource Personnel (EPR)
- Our client is currently seeking to hire a temporary External Party Resource Personnel (EPR) who will handle Price Coordination & Price Claims resolution
- Employment Duration is 3-6 months
Academic Qualification / Experience
- A Degree in Accounting or Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience.
- Excel Proficiency, High level of Initiative, Issue management, Attention to Details, Excel proficiency, Microsoft word Proficiency, Good communication skills, Pro-active with a sense of urgency approach to task.
- Pricing Window Kick-Off
- Price Loading into PWF
- Communication with Warsaw team for manual maintenance for system glitches
- Price confirmation in SAP
- Price communication to Distributors
- Price communication using Buyer template
- Price contract review with Shoprite
- Price reconciliation with Distributors
- VAT condition when requesting price changes
- VAT verification after maintenance
- IO maintenance & extension
- Reconciliation of claims and report creation
- Sorting of claims and invoices with print outs
- Reconciliation with buyer
- Raise credit note STEAM for approval.
Deadline: 4th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.