Modelling Consults & Investments Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker (Male)
- Assorting and packing the products.
- Work with respect to the rules of the factory and report to the supervisor in case of any issues.
- Involve sincerely in feeding and running the machines.
- Control the whole process of production.
- Ensure the quality of the product.
- Operating the machines efficiently and checking the product samples.
- Maintain the production unit by proper cleaning and sterilization.
- Understand the health and safety regulations of the company and work according to it.
- Follow the instructions and execute them.
- Expertise in the machines in the company.
- Deliver efficient teamwork.
- Work in shifts and do overtime in case of excessive production.
- Understand the various products that are manufactured in the company.
- Must be redy to show birth certificate.
- Must be ready to work from Monday to Saturday
- Must be ready to do the extra as dictated by the supervisor
- Must be trustworthy, dependable and loyal
- Must be ready to relocate to live around Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye LCDA, Lagos State.
- Candidate must be matured in mind.
- Must be energetic
- A person who can read and write
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must be ready to live within the factory environment.
- Must be ready to take any task as given by the Supervisor. It could be to follow vehicles, pack products or otherwise.
- Must not be less than 18 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.