May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finished Goods Warehouse Operative
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Department: Sales & Marketing
- We seek applicants with the essential competencies to occupy the under mentioned position.
- Reporting to the Sales Admin Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for receiving finished goods from the head office, assembling finished foods for checking by the Sales Admin Officer before issuing to customers, arranging the warehouse, supervising operatives and documentation.
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma / NCE in related discipline with at least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 11th February, 2020.