Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Business Developer
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and influential Business Development Executive, who skilled in maintaining and creating new business for the company.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Work freely on your own with little or no interference or pressure from the company.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyze strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate and develop new business(s) on behalf of the company
- Promote the company’s Human Resources services to prospective clients
- Initiate and maintain strong conversation with prospective clients
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its services
- Researching for organisations and companies for business partnership.
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- Must be very experienced in generating new businesses
- Must have good knowledge of Human Resources Management business
- Must be very influential, dynamic and a goal achiever
- Must be very smart and excellent in communication
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients
- Must not be less than 25 years of age
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Marketing, or Business Administration courses
- Not less than 3 years post NYSC field experience as a Marketer or Business developer
- Applicant must reside in Ibadan or Lagos
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.