Fresh Job Openings at McElyon Nigeria Limited
McElyon Nigeria Limited is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Oil and gas, Agro business etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing
- The Head, Sales & Marketing will develop a commercial strategy so as to achieve the company’s business plan.
- The position will also be responsible also for achieving the company’s sales objectives & targets and implement commercial plans to promote revenue growth.
- Oversee all business activities i.e. Sales, and Marketing activities
- Establishing leads, following up, meeting clients and closing deals aggressively
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and profitability
- Represent the company at business meetings as approved by Management
- Review marketing activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions
- Coordinating with other department heads as required
- Identify and aggressively market the company’s services to prospective clients in all the sector
- Manage the entire sales & marketing team to achieve set targets and drive revenue aggressively
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability and revenue generation to realize organizational goals
- Develop the team’s key performance indicator (KPI) for performance assessment (appraisal) Develop and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the industry for business developments and nurture strong industry network
- Conduct regular research about competitors to gain comparative advantage for the company
- Achieve agreed set revenue targets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 7-10 years working experience and at least 5 years experience in similar position
- An M.Sc. / MBA would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to produce results
- Proposal Writing, Presentations, Contract bidding and execution skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and managerial experiences
- Must have relevant industry experience.
- Extremely Competitive based on experience.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Filing and remitting VAT, WHT, and other taxes with FIRS Payroll preparation
- Petty cash management Ledger preparation
- Sales Anaysis and Report writing
- Forecast and Budget preparation
- Software packages like Sage
- Monthly Cash Book and Bank Accounts Reconciliation
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account
Information Stock Inventory and Control Other attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Work with less supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Attention to details and good listener.
Deadline: 15th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.