Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector for the position below:
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kaduna
- Candidate must be a degree holder HND / B.Sc. in any course of study and class of degree
- 26 years and above.
- Willing and passionate about Sales
- Experienced sales person in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
Remuneration / Benefit
- The client is willing to pay N40,000 base pay and increment will be performance driven.
- Commission is tied to every transaction / deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
Job Title: Executive Tea Boy / Office Assistant to a CEO
Location: Ikoyi,VI, Obalende – Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in dishing food and preparing beverages for Board meetings and other Executive meetings.
- Assist in serving food and beverages to high level executives.
- Cleans and sanitizes cups, cutleries and other utensils used in the Executive office.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized at all times.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, Stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the appropriate authority.
- Always maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Takes inventories of silverware and office stock list.
- Reports shortages and requisitions replacement to appropriate authority.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Be Mature
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in supporting C- level executives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Responsible, proper grooming and honest
- Have strong family ties.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and hands-on experience that suits the roles in the Job Description.
- Age Range: 35-45.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Job Title: Information Security Officer
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- 5-6 years of experience as an Information Security Administrator in a commercial banking environment
- In depth knowledge of the Linux operating system security architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco firewall security rules and requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of VPN, SSL, PGP and TLS encryption standards and protocols.
- Must have a CISSP certification. CISA/CISM certification is a plus.
- Must have ISO 27001 implementer certificate.
- Must understand PCIDSS processes and procedure
Deadline: 20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “PSS ABUJA, PSS KADUNA and PSS PORT HARCOURT etc to indicate their location as the subject of the email
For enquiries, kindly call: 09062423912