Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver’s license may be required.
- The person could be ND, HND or BSc Holder
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- The person must know how to present data through excel.
- He must have acted in an administrative capacity.
- Traffic laws / DOT regulations / driving knowledge
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 80 pounds repeatedly throughout day
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Clean driving record
- No DUI / DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Listening and verbal communication skills
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application(using their personal email address) indicating their name, age, sex, state of origin, mobile & whats app No to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email.