Front Desk Officers Job in a Pharmaceutical Company
Workforce Group – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company that is committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting people is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
The Front Desk Officer will be handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests, answering phones handling company inquiries, and disseminating necessary information via mail.
- HND / BSc in Mass Communication or other related field
- Not more than 28 years
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation.
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
- Responds to mails sent to the company’s mailbox.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online