General Manager, Prysm Investment Job at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Prysm Investment
- Increases the Administration department’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a culture for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Constantly develop strategic & Innovative ideas to grow the department
- Build the department’s image by collaborating with necessary stakeholders such as customers, government authorities, organizations, and employees whilst enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Accomplish its objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections where necessary
- Develop, Implement and ensure strict compliance of policies for auxiliary employees, fleet management, Health & Safety, etc.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong conflict & complaint resolution skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience leading and managing a small team in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills
- Leads by example, demonstrating a high level of patience, calmness and positivity in the workplace
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrates an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of the industry
- Displays ability to be decisive and able to react to unforeseen difficulties
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic with schedule flexibility determined by the business Needs
- Intermediate level with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Deadline: 29th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.